Swimming 2023

We have been swimming for the past 2 weeks,  Mrs Agnew told us what to bring for swimming – we had to bring a swimming cap, goggles, towels, togs, bag to put your stuff in and a jumper to keep warm afterwards. We didn’t go  swimming on Monday because we had to start on Tuesday. I was so excited for swimming and I could not sleep at all the night before.

When I arrived at school I was still excited and so was everyone else. We did some work and we looked out the window and we saw the juniors walking to the bus and everyone got even more excited and we were waving at them. Then about 20 minutes later the boys had to change so then we went out with our chrome books so we could do our work while the boys were changing. When the boys were done changing we put our chrome books back to charge and then we  changed. After having something small to eat and a short play we went to the bus after the little kids got off. When we were inside the bus the seniors were singing so many songs.

When we arrived the boys were still swimming so we had to sit down and wait. Then Miss George told us to take off our jumpers. When the boys were done swimming we went up and the swimming teacher said ” Your hands up if you can swim a lap.” Then she said, “Non stop” my hands were up and she said “Go to lane 3” and we went to lane 3. I was so excited.  Our swimming instructor was Li and our warm up was freestyle but with a board and we did 2 laps with it and he said “you’re going to do it without a board now” we did two laps again. I started to get tired and he said ” grab our boards because we were going to do backstroke!” I was exhausted when we got back to school.

When we arrived back to school we all changed to our school uniform while the boys were playing on the bottom court and we went out and said prayers and went home. I was really happy. Unfortunately I couldn’t swim for the rest of the time because I was really sick. I am sad but I enjoyed watching the others swimming and getting splashed!

One thought on “Swimming 2023

1. Kumusta, Graziel

Fantastic job on this blog! You have done an amazing effort and time to put this together. Swimming and socializing with our friends was a blast. Hope you have a wonderful day and God Bless.

-Estherose