Making my tree hut

When we started building I didn’t know what to start with. Then I knew what I was going to start off with. I started off by cutting the door. Next I found a rope and started to make a ladder. While I was putting glue on to make a ladder with a rope I accidentally put too much glue on and I started laughing so hard. Then my teacher said we had to tidy up so we picked up all our stuff and put it on our tables and picked up our stuff off the ground.

The next day on building my tree hut I had to stick my toilet paper roll on the bottom of the tree hut because tree huts are built off the ground. I asked my teacher if she could. At the end of last term we had the best last week ever and if you want to know why it’s because we made our own tree huts. I was really excited when my teacher said we were going to make a tree hut. When I went home I was looking for stuff to bring. First I found one toilet roll. Next I went to the garage and found some craft sticks. When I found all my stuff I needed I put it in a bag and was really excited. On Monday I was really excited to bring my stuff to school and build my own tree hut.

During the afternoon we started to build our tree huts. I poured my stuff on the ground from the toilet paper roll on the bottom of my tree hut with the glue gun. After a while I finished my tree hut. After I was done I started painting my tree hut. We had to leave it because we had to go home and it had to dry.

The next day I started to put on a second coat. A little while later we did the testing. The first one was to see if our tree hut would fall down in front of the fan for ten seconds. I thought my tree hut would fall down but it didn’t fall down. The second test was to see if four scissors would fit inside our tree hut. My tree hut could fit four scissors inside so that showed it could take some weight. The last test was to see if water would come inside our tree hut. I was really scared because there was space for water to come inside. So I covered the door and windows with plastic wrap. When the water came down I was scared it would come inside.When it was done I came and looked inside and there was no water. To be honest my favourite part was painting because my hands looked like a zombie because it was all green. My least favourite part was nothing because I enjoyed everything.